The TuskMac CDC Small Business Incubator and Technology Services Center provides a plethora of resources to entrepreneurs, business owners, and other organizations. We provide free business development workshops every second Saturday of the month to Macon County residents. Office space assistance is available for new and existing businesses at VERY affordable rates.
The Small Business Incubator is designed to provide new business owners with all the basic business hardware, software, clerical & technical assistance needed to create a sustainable business.
The basic office rental packages include:
- 200- 235 sq. ft. of secured office space
- Phone, phone line, and long-distance dialing
- High-speed DSL internet access (wired or wireless)
- Printing, copying, and faxing capabilities
- Live receptionist
- Parcel acceptance
- Utilities (water, sewage, trash, electric, security)